Clinical Trial Monitoring Services - Overview
Clinical trial monitoring ensures that the trial data is accurate, complete, verifiable, and in agreement with ethical and scientific norms. Robust clinical trial monitoring services are vital to protect the integrity of scientific data and yield valid Regulatory data. To ensure that the data adheres to protocols and international guidelines, organizations must opt for an expert medical writing partner well-versed in audit and monitoring.
Freyr has a highly skilled and innovative clinical trial audit and risk-based monitoring team, which assists sponsors in the clinical and bio-analytical phases of the Bioequivalence (BE) and Bioavailability (BA) studies. Our clinical trial monitoring services excel in quality control by maintaining the integrity of the trial as per the specific standards across the globe. By providing continual clinical trial monitoring, our experts also help in the preparation and review of clinical Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
Clinical Trial Monitoring Services - Freyr Expertise
- Clinical monitoring of phase I trials and bioequivalence studies.
- Clinical trial monitoring of phase I trials and bioequivalence studies.
- Bio-analytical monitoring of phase I trials and bioequivalence studies.
- Auditing of BE CRO/study site.
- System audits of phase I-BE CRO/study site.
- BE study services.
- BA study services.
- Preparation and review of the clinical SOPs.